Dronfield Online Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Cadet Force in Dronfield

Go down

Army Cadet Force in Dronfield Empty Army Cadet Force in Dronfield

Post  JeremyAndrews Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:26 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm Colour Sergeant Andrews. J from Dronfield Detachment Army Cadet Force, the local Detachment for people in Dronfield and the surrounding area (Coal Aston etc)
We are a military orientated Youth organisation, funded primarily by the MOD.
We've been a very quiet organisation recently but we are looking to recruit new cadets all the time.

• We're looking for anyone, between the ages of 12 and 18 to join, there are no other requirements.
  • You don't want to have the join the Army or any other Public service, we do not force and only encourage and help people in employment in the Army if they ask for it
  • We provide not only military based training, but also Non military such as First Aid, Adventure Training, Map and Compass and Duke of Edinburgh's award.
  • We can offer to cadets the opportunity to complete a BTEC L2 in Public services

If you'd like any more information, I'll be on here hopefully regularly.
Before i go, i should mention that we Parade twice a week, In Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School, Monday and Thursdays 7pm-9pm. Please feel free to come take a look at what we do!

JeremyAndrews

Back to top Go down