Dronfield Online Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard working Young Man requires a chance to work

Go down

Hard working Young Man requires a chance to work Empty Hard working Young Man requires a chance to work

Post  RileyG Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:24 am

New Resident in Dronfield

My Son Luke has recently moved to Dronfield to live with me, having moved from Rotherham he is currently seeking work.

Previous experience in work has been with HSBC where he integrated with the IT support department in Sheffield.

Luke turns 17 in May so can be employed at a relatively low starting salary, for manual work, retail related work, in-fact most things would be gratefully considered. Luke's passions are creativity in music and film editing, where previously he has been responsible for short movie projects and requests from professionals for the editing of digital media.(Luke has a BTEC Merit in this field)

The fact that Luke is local, motivated, keen to learn and flexible in the hours he can work make him a great candidate for opportunities that you may have or be aware of.

Further details or his CV are available on request, I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could give me in finding Luke work in Dronfield, Sheffield or Chesterfield.

Luke is also looking to find friends of a similar age, as I am unaware of facilities or places where he might do this so as to advise him.

RileyG

Back to top Go down