Dronfield Online Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOUND GREY/BROWN COULD BE A BRITISH BLUE FEMALE CAT CALLED DAISY!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

FOUND GREY/BROWN COULD BE A BRITISH BLUE FEMALE CAT CALLED DAISY!!!!!!!!!! Empty FOUND GREY/BROWN COULD BE A BRITISH BLUE FEMALE CAT CALLED DAISY!!!!!!!!!!

Post  CountryBumpkinGirl Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 am

I have found a female cat on monday called Daisy she is grey but could be a British Blue I have been told that she is 15 years old but not 100% sure. Daisy has been living outside for 8 weeks or so and is looking rather worse for wear. I do not know if she is microchipped as of yet if you think that she might be your cat that is missing please contact me on 01246 413 626 or 07514 779 649 and ask for Emma it would be nice if she was reunited with her owner or rehomed with a nice family or someone who could give her lots of love and attention.

tongue cat confused Exclamation

CountryBumpkinGirl

http://www.scarlettecards.com

Back to top Go down

FOUND GREY/BROWN COULD BE A BRITISH BLUE FEMALE CAT CALLED DAISY!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: FOUND GREY/BROWN COULD BE A BRITISH BLUE FEMALE CAT CALLED DAISY!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi Emma

Try taking her to the vets to see if she is chipped, or indeed if they know her owners, I'm sure that type of cat will have been to a vets at some point.

Thanks for posting
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.dronfieldonline.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FOUND GREY/BROWN COULD BE A BRITISH BLUE FEMALE CAT CALLED DAISY!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: FOUND GREY/BROWN COULD BE A BRITISH BLUE FEMALE CAT CALLED DAISY!!!!!!!!!!

Post  CountryBumpkinGirl Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 am

Hi,
I did take her last night she wasn`t microchipped unfortunately I think she did belong to the lady and wasn`t a stray as first thought becuse if someone else had a cat like that you would think that they would look after her as if she is a British Blue the breed are Pedigree I have been told. She had various tests for blood etc her teeth are very badly infected her coat is still bad Cats Protection said they were happy to pay for all her tests etc and for Daisy to be neutered before she can be rehomed.The good news is she has a place at Cats Protection as I can`t keep her so she will go to a good home she is definately a senior cat 7+ lets hope she will be alright thanks for your reply and concern. Very Happy cat Exclamation

CountryBumpkinGirl

http://www.scarlettecards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down